ALL-INCLUSIVE Tickets are on sale now!
We’re getting fired up for the return of Brisket King® NYC on Wednesday, April 20th, from 6:00-9:00PM (VIP entry 5PM) at Pig Beach in Gowanus!
Food Karma Projects is excited to kick off barbecue season with the 10th edition of this meat lover’s fest. The event falls during Passover this year, which couldn’t be more fitting. We will have plenty of Passover-friendly dishes and drinks in the lineup of brisket and beverages you know and love. This is one of our biggest events, and the enthusiasm of the chefs is contagious. Read on for a list of participating chefs and brands.
VIP Tickets ($85 + fee) include:
- One ALL-INCLUSIVE ticket with 5:00 PM early admission
- One-hour head start to taste the brisket and mingle with the chefs
- An exclusive Brisket King t-shirt
VIP Tables ($850) include:
- 8 ALL-INCLUSIVE tickets with 5:00 PM early admission
- Designated seating
- Early access at 5:00 PM to chat with pitmasters and get the first bites of brisket
- 8 exclusive Brisket King t-shirts
General Admission ($65 + fee) includes:
- One ALL-INCLUSIVE ticket with 6:00 PM admission
All sales final. Lineup subject to change. Rain or Shine. 21 and over.
2022 Brisket King Participants:
- Joe Musngi, SmoKING of Meats, Belleville, NJ
- Matt Fisher, Queens Custom Barbecue, Queens, NY
- Cenobillo Canalizo, Morgan’s Brooklyn Barbecue, Brooklyn, NY
- Leeland Avellino, Avellino Family Barbecue, Norwalk, CT
- Charles and Chef Tony from Zabb PuTawn, Manhattan, NY
- Bret Lunsford, Blue Smoke, Manhattan, NY
- Jesse Jones, Chef Jesse Concepts, NJ
- Robert Austin Cho, Kimchi Smoke, Westwood, NJ
- Nicholas Bavaro, Friends of Firefighters, Engine 157, Staten Island
- Darlene Lawrence, Sand’s Jerk Hut, Brooklyn, NY
- Ruben Santana, Bark Barbecue, Queens, NY
- Tong Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY
- Jeff Schmidt, Hindsight Barbecue, Waterbury, CT
- Chef Paul Austin, East Village Meat Market, Manhattan, NY
- With Aaron Epstein (Coney Island Saucery) and Jeff Blane (Rocket Fuel Foods) bringing on the sauces!
- And More to Come!
- New this year: Friends of Firefighters People’s Choice Award!
- Beer and cider from Aval, Brooklyn Cider House, Boulevard Brewing Co., Ramstein, Romilly and Austin Eastciders
- Brisket & Cider Collaborations from Blue Smoke, Sand’s Jerk Hut and Brooklyn Cider House
- Spirits from Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Laphroaig
- Hot sauce tastings from Coney Island Saucery and Rocket Fuel Foods
**list of participants subject to change**
This will be an outdoor event, rain or shine. Expect the variety of chefs and dishes you’ve come to love at past Brisket King® events, once again outdoors! After the event, keep the party going at Pig Beach’s bar and restaurant. We are thankful for our community partner, Friends of Firefighters, and our venue host Pig Beach. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket will go to the Jeff Michner Foundation.
More About Brisket King
You Don’t Want To Miss Brisket King 2020, NYC BBQ
Why Brisket King Is So Important to NYC’S BBQ Scene, NYC BBQ